Now Identify Your Motherboard Without Opening The Case.

Few days ago one of my friend asked me that is there any way to find my Motherboard Model number with out opening my Case. For that reason I am writing my this post for my all online friends.

At 1st we have to know that why our main board Model number is needed. It needed for downloading main board drivers.... We can not use any drivers for our minboard we need same driver for same mainboard.  For that reason we need model number.




We can get the model number by opening our PC Case to day i will introduce with a soft which will help you to identify your Main board  Model with out opening Case. It is CPU-Z



Now see the soft and download this from its official site.

Click Here

By this soft you can learn about your main board...


Comments