How to Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates / How to Save your limited internet data pack


Hello every body after a long time I am here to share with you something interesting and essential things.  Before starting I can tell you this tutorial with video will be helpful for those gays who are using limited internet data on their pc. Because frequently they are running out data.If two or more pc are running on a shard internet connection and any of them are getting windows update it will kill your internet speed.Windows update works on background. So
we need to close background data consumption.
Today we are going to learn how to disable this background windows update very easily step by step..
Please subscribe my chaele to support me

Lets start
1. Go to the windows search bar.

2. In The Search box just type "Services"
3. Double Click and open services 

4. Open Background Intelligent transfer Service


5. By default startup type will be manual. Make it disable
6. Search for Windows update service.
7. Open Windows Update Service

8.By default startup type will be manual. Make it disable

See the video tutorial for better understanding >>> If you like my video please subscribe my channel to support me




Comments