How can you move your "My Documents" From C Drive to any Drive ( D, E , F, G....)?

How can you move your "My Documents" From C Drive to any Drive ( D, E , F, G....)?




My Document is very important folder in any windows. it save all things backup like Downloads,  Games save files, Pictures etc. Some times we are downloading large size file and it is downloading in my document and it is taking space from   C Drive. And some times our windows creates many problem and sometimes dll file missing. At that reason we need to setup our windows.  At that time we miss all our important files. Many people asked me is it possible to move My document from C drive To any other drive. .......... 


Yeas it is possible Now i will show you how it will possible >>>>>>>>>>>>> see the tutorial bellow >>>>>>>



1. At first  go to any drive and make a new folder and give name My Document.




2. Now go to original My Document and right click and go to properties.



3. Then click on move.



4. Now select your own my document folder which one you have made in other Drive.


5. Now press Apply and OK



6. Now see that your previous My document has been moved from C to Other Drive.

Enjoy 

If you like my tips please give comments 




<<<<<<<<For More Tips >>>>>>>>>




  

Comments